Search This Blog

Thursday

THE MAN DADDY HEZEKIAH

His Excellency,The Grace Most Rev. Amb. Prof.Daddy Hezekiah,MFR,NFNY,Ambassador of peace,Lion Of The Tribe Of Igbo,The Anointed Prophet of The Most High God,Founder and Leader of Living Christ Mission Inc. is my spiritual father.He is really a true man of God,married to Jesus and has two children,Princess Chukwunazaekpere Hezekiah,The Shepherd Mother General of Living Christ Mission Inc. and Princess Onyinyeomachukwu Samuel Hezekiah, just like St. Paul had Timothy as a son in the bible.
The man Daddy Hezekiah is not God,neither is he Jesus Christ,but he is the son of Jesus Christ.He has done many miracles,signs and wonders in the name of Jesus Christ,he has raised many deads,made the lames to walk,made the blinds to see,healed many incurable sicknesses like HIV,epilepsy,madness e.t.c,stopped rain severally,to mention but a few.He is a great philanthropist,there are over five hundred (500) people in his scholarship scheme,he has nursery and primary schools in Onitsha,Nkwerre and Owerri respectively and Hezekiah University at Umudi,Imo State to promote education.He has many awards for his philanthropic works and spiritual impacts in the world like The Lion of the Tribe of Igbo,Member of the order of Federal Republic(MFR),Noble Father of Nigerian Youths(NFNY),Doctor of Divinity,Ambassador for Peace,Justice of Peace(JP),Advocate of Peace(AP),Patron and Grand Patron of many Organisations,to mention but a few.
The man Daddy Hezekiah is the man of God that always says "follow my words and also my deeds".He has influenced the lives of many youths in all parts of the world with his preachings and I am a living example,if not for the preachings of Daddy Hezekiah,I and many other youths would be a disaster to our various communities but now we are helpful to our communities by telling other youths that Jesus Christ is lord and that living reckless and wayward lives is not profitable.
The church,Living Christ Mission is founded on the word of God,the Holy Bible,and the preachings of Daddy Hezekiah is centred on holiness,righteousness and salvation.He teaches us what to do so that God will be nearer to us,to make good wealth so that we will live to enjoy it,he condemns 419,fraud,scam,bribery and corruption,selling of expired drugs and cocaine,all sorts of illegal businesses,ritual killings,armed robbery,prostitution,immoralities.He teaches us to respect those in authority and to stay out of trouble,not to pay back evil for good,to help those in need,to say thank you,let our yes be yes and our no be no.
The church,Living Christ Mission is the only church I have seen that for thirty three (33) years now that the church started,there had never been any death by accident of any of her members recorded during any of her several occassions.There had never been any time in the history of Living Christ Mission when any member of the church died in a road accident,plane crash,or armed robbery attacks while coming for any occassion done at her head quarters at Onitsha or Nkwerre.It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight.

7 comments:

  1. Yes my brother, this page will not ever be enough to discuss about this Great Man of God in our generation. Indeed God sent him to redeem our generation, i am a living witness of what you wrote here. On 30th December 2010, am on my way to home to celebrate the Christmas festive, we had a terrible accident that claimed lives including me. I knew i was dead because i have already seen myself wondering in an unknown path, when i suddenly saw Daddy blocking my way and requested me to go back, i obeyed him immediately and turned back only to see myself on the hospital bed after the doctors have almost concluded that i am dead. So if not Daddy Hezekiah, i would have been a dead man by now. My mouth and words cannot describe the sort of Man He is but all i know is that God sent him to restore our generation. Lets follow his instructions and deeds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my brother,he is indeed a rescurer,redeemer,healer ...etc life could have been meaningless without him.I know my reasons for saying this.May God continue to use him mightly to save more souls in Jesus name ...Amen

      Delete
  2. He is indeed a great man of God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rev.Dr.Daddy Hezekiah is indeed a true man of God. I happens to know him since 1983 while I was 7yrs old and since then till now I have never seen him change from the things of God. Everything about him is all about bible and kingdom of God. He gives to the poor and help the needy. He cares for the widows and gives hope to the hopeless. This is the only man of God I have ever seen that stayed on the altar for over 12 good hours without getting tired. I have read some many articles where lots of hypocrits castigate him with different formulated lies and story just becos he stands for justice. I was not and will never be moved by these stories becos this is a man of God I knew while I was young and since then till now he remains committed to the things of God. I am happy to see him moving forward. I pray that God Almighty will continue to lead him AmenRev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Till ad infinitum, the Innumerable acts of HIS GRACE,THE MOST REV.PROF.AMBR.DADDY HEZEKIAH mfr cannot be over emphasized...May the GOD of the OLD PROPHETS continue to be with HIM till Christ comes...Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U said he has no wife how did he give birth to the two daughters

      Delete